Saturday, November 02, 2013
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sanford House Inn and Spa
(between Dallas and Fort Worth)
[dropcap style=”font-size: 60px; color: #928b7d”] W[/dropcap]ondering about what you’d like the second half of your life to look like? You’re not alone! Join fellow adventurers on a guided, creative reflection of rest-of-life possibilities. Identify new ideas. Gain a fresh perspective and build a personal plan. Share your own turning points and stories.
This retreat will help you: [custom_list type=”check”]
- Develop a clarified vision of what you want your life to look like as you move forward
- Create a plan for making your vision a reality
- Learn how to integrate self-renewal/self-nurturing practices into your daily life
- Experience meaningful connection and sharing with like-minded people at your life stage
- Enjoy creative expression and quiet reflection to get in touch with your physical/emotional needs
- Stay on track with your goals with an introductory call with a professional coach, plus a group follow-up conference call after the session[/custom_list]
Who Should Attend?
Individuals ages 40 and over who are ready to refocus, reinvent & rebuild their lives.
Cost and Registration Information:
Retreat Fee (includes continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and materials): $349 early bird ($399 after Sept. 3, 2013). Bring a friend, spouse or partner for a 15% discount.
This powerful, interactive workshop is led by Drs. Jude Olson and Tim Kincaid, who are certified, professional coaches. Jude and Tim are experienced in helping adults to positively navigate mid-life reinvention and transition.
“Right click”, and “save as” to download this registration pdf form. Credit card payments accepted.
Then, EMAIL as an attachment to: email@example.com -OR- CALL 682-478-7225. You can also SNAIL MAIL your registration and check to Jude Olson, Change Coach, 551 Parker Oaks Lane, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[box type=”shadow”] About our Venue: The award-winning Sanford House Inn and Spa is a Southern mansion located in Arlington, Texas, about half-way between Dallas and Fort Worth, and 15 minutes south of DFW airport (506 N. Center St., Arlington, Texas). This boutique hotel encompasses 2 acres of lushly landscaped grounds, fine furnishings, and superb service, featuring mature trees and flowering gardens. The Sanford House Inn & Spa received a Three Diamond AAA rating. Preferred Pricing available for rooms, to make this a weekend retreat. Contact Alicia Cortes, re: Events at http://www.thesanfordhouse.com[/box]